We did it, we got a puppy!!! Her name is Kya and she is a red toy poodle. I saw her at the mall on New Years Eve Day and came home with her. I called Jas at work to tell him about her, actually it was to tell him that I held a toy poodle, ( his favorite), and that he should be proud of me. You should know that I have always been a big dog kind of person and have never cared for little dogs- no offense to those of you that have small dogs! Jason was thrilled and told me that he wouldn't care if he got home and there was a puppy there!!! I was shocked and actually started considering it, what was I thinking, I detested little dogs. Well, I went back, saw her again and with some persuasion from Kaleb- who had decided that she was already our dog and was yelling "there going to take my dog"at anyone that even looked in the window at the dogs- yes, I bought her. She was so adorable, I couldn't resist. She is perfect for our family and we love her. I am so glad that I went back and bought her. The boys are having a blast with her and we know we made the right choice, she couldn't be more perfect for us.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment