I know, I have been really bad at updating my blog! Now that things are pretty much up to date, I am going to do better. Here are a few fun pics of the boys and birthday fun-
Jaren copies just about everything Kaleb does, it's cute, sometimes!!!
Sleepy boys- I came home from work and this is what I found, isn't that sweet!!!
Kaleb wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday- it was so busy, but a lot of fun.
Here we are in the tubes at Chuck E Cheese, fun fun.
Kaleb loved this game and got a bunch of prizes with all his tickets, 380 I think- Jas and I helped a little! He even shared with his little brother and got him something too, so nice!
Silly boys
This is my Birthday party, 29!! Not 30 yet, something I like to remind Jason of all the time- He will be 30 in June!!
2 comments:
Hooray for updates!!! What fun you guys have been having.
I love seeing pics of the boys - makes me so excited for my 2 boys (well, almost 2 boys)!
We can't wait to see you guys in the spring time.
Love ya!
You're alive in the blogging world! Welcome back! I totally forgot to ask how Kaleb's bday was! It looked like a blast! I'll call you later!
Post a Comment