Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

We were able to enjoy some great fireworks this year- we had a party at our neighbors on the 3rd ,with more fireworks than I have ever seen, then we went to the Fort for the 4th. It was a lot of fun and we loved it all, but mostly enjoyed celebrating our freedom and those that have given their lives and time for that freedom!


Elliana was fast asleep for the show.

Look at the fireworks mommy!

Yes, I gave in and got the boys laser swords... they had a blast!

Yeah, Jaren downed the cotton candy.

Elliana loving her daddy's attention.

2 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

awww, so much fun, I REALLY wish I could have pulled it together to come down... next year for sure!!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a good time. Wish we could have made it down there with you guys.