Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun around the house

Just a few fun pics of the boys being... well, boys around the house. They are so much fun, I love these little guys!

I guess they couldn't find anything else to climb on so they had to use the fridge- nice! Kaleb was teaching Jaren how to perfect it, he teaches Jaren a lot of fun things like this!!
Jaren is obsessed with shoes. He got so attached to these ones that he didn't want to take them off before we left- he was actually crying.
Kaleb with his buddy- Kya really loves this kid, they have so much fun together!

2 comments:

jon and alli said...

cute kids! we miss you guys!

Jenandgeoffrey said...

HAhaha...I love that photo of Jaren. He's a little monkey! And I swear everytime I see your doggie Kya in pictures she looks like a stuffed animal. Kaleb is darling with her